What can I say? They taste good in and on EVERYTHING.
Hence, strawberries on toast.
Strawberries – however many you would like? Homegrown are amazing, but for us mere mortals supermarket/farmers market bought are fab too!
Bread – I use GF because my body rejects all things wheat, but feel free to use normal (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Tahini – yes, again
Pepitas – go iron and magnesium !
Cinnamon – (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) I love it and also is a miracle spice
1. Toast bread by whatever means, I use my trusty toaster.
2. Once sprung from toaster, check if toasty enough. If not, re-toast.
3. Toasted toast then must be vigorously slathered with tahini.
4. Cut up strawberries.
5. Arrange artfully or slap them on if really hungry.
6. Sprinkle on pepitas and cinnamon.
Enjoy my flare-y friends ~(˘▾˘~)